If you meet the diploma and language requirements and registered online you fulfilled the first two steps in our enrolment procedure. You still need to take the following steps.
STEP 3. Confirm your arrival
1. Fill out the confirmation form (only for programmes with an artistic entrance exam)
To ensure your enrolment, you need to confirm it. Fill out the form you will receive via email.
! Attention, the confirmation email is not an official registration, this is only the confirmation we need to start the enrolment process
2. Complete your web registration as soon as possible
Before we can proceed with your enrolment, we need some documents from you. Please upload the following documents using the button ‘Documenten’ via the account that you used for your web registration: https://inschrijven.ap.be/Default.aspx – Change Registration:
- A copy of your ID-card or passport
- A copy of the diploma needed to enrol (see admission requirements). If the original is in a language other than English, French, German or Dutch, it must be accompanied by a legalized translation. Transcripts must include a complete description of the institutional grading system or other standards of evaluation with maximum grades and minimum marks indicated.
- A proof of admission to higher education (only if it’s not clear on the diploma)
If it applies:
- D-visum (for visa-obliged foreign students);
- APS certificate (for Chinese students);
If you already have it in your possession:
- Your residence card or other proof of residency.
Everything you need to know about a residence permit can be found on the AP website.
! Important message for NON EER candidates !
We advise you to start your visa application procedure as soon as possible, so you don’t run the risk of missing the start of the first semester
STEP 4. Determine the content of your study programme
Individual programme and exemptions Teaching Artist programmes
An individual programme is a programme that is different from the standard programme of 60 credits and that is composed each academic year.
Transfer of credits can be obtained by proving that you obtained a credit in a previous study that corresponds with the content of a specific course in your new field of study.
You need to deliver a proof of your study results:
- Scan or copy of the diplomas or attestations and credits you obtained
- A short offical description of the content and goals of the course
More information can be found on the Dutch pages of our website.
STEP 5. Confirm your study programme
After you have completed your study programme in iBaMaFlex and after this has been approved, your study contract will be made available via the e-mail box in iBaMaFlex. You must confirm the study contract there. New students also have to sign it digitally in iBaMaFlex..
STEP 6. Pay your tuition fee
Tuition fees and course related fees
You can find the Regulations tuition fees, study costs and various expenses on the general regulations page of the AP website. In the Excel file underneath you can easily calculate the total amount you need to pay.
In September or October you’ll receive an invoice for the tuition fee and course related fees based on your signed study contract. The invoice will be sent to your AP-mail.
Tuition fees 2023-2024
Students who are nationals of a member state of the European Economic Area (Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Iceland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Romania, Spain, Czech Republic, Sweden) for a diploma or credit contract: tuition fee fixed part: 282,10 euro + 13,50 euro / ECTS + 60 euro course related fee.
Students who are nationals of other countries: tuition fee fixed part: 886,40 euro + 121,00 euro / ECTS + 60 euro course related fee.
The tuition fee for foreign students does not apply for nationals of those other countries in certain specific circumstances as described in the regulations. Swiss nationals are part of the European Free Trade Association and can obtain an E card and pay the same tuition fees as EEA citizens. Students with British nationality enrolled in 2020-21 will continue to be subject to the normal tuition fee for the completion of the started study.
A student from inside the EER enrolling for 60 ECTS within a diploma contract pays 1.152,10 euro tuition fee.
A student from outside the EER enrolling for 60 ECTS within a diploma contract pays 8.206,40 euro tuition fee.
Course related fees 2023-2024
All Bachelor and Master students who register for 27 ECTS or more, pay 60 euro. Students with less than 27 ECTS pay 30 euro.
Extra costs are also charged for attending performances and concerts. Because of the uncertainty whether certain performances will take place, these extra costs will be invoiced separately in May 2024 on the basis of actual expenses.
- Students who register for the course History of music 1 and 2, History of music (jazz) 1 and 2, Art criticism and Art criticism (Media, writing and performance art) pay a maximum of 50 euro extra;
- Students who register for the Bachelor in Dance pay a maximum of 80 euro extra.
- Please take into account that extra costs, such as travel or living arrangements are at your own dispense.
STEP 7. You are enrolled
Student card en certificates
If you have completed all the steps, you can pick up your student card at the student administration office. You can also request a registration certificate.