Do you dream of becoming a composer, orchestral musician, teacher, soloist, or do you aspire to combine multiple career choices? Does your talent lie in performing in combo, in a chamber music setting, big band, choir or orchestra? At the Royal Conservatoire Antwerp our Music degrees open the door to a host of career pathways.
- Composition - Vademecum
- Conducting: choral conducting, orchestral conducting, wind band conducting - Vademecum
- Woodwinds: flute and piccolo, clarinet, bassclarinet, oboe, English Horn, bassoon, contrabassoon, saxophone - Vademecum
- Brass: French horn, trumpet, trombone, saxhorn, tuba - Vademecum
- Percussion: timpani, snare drum, xylophone, marimba, vibraphone, drums, and multi-percussion set-up - Vademecum
- Strings: violin, viola, cello, double bass - Vademecum violin - Vademecum lower strings
- Keys: harpsichord and pianoforte, piano, organ, accordion - Vademecum
- Plucked instruments: guitar, harp - Vademecum
- Vocal studies - Vademecum
- Jazz: bassguitar, double bass, drums, flute, guitar, clarinet, piano, saxophone, trumpet, violin, voice (other instruments possible on request).
For information about Research, Arts and humanities, Creative project, Music theory courses, Entrepeneurship, Music History,... please check out the vademecums General Cultural courses and General Music Training.
For information about our exchange programmes go to this page.
Read more about our international activities.
Read more about the quality management of this programme.